Friday, August 14, 2009

"Amy. You are not a bad gardner. You are not a good gardner. You are just not a gardner." - Stefan


I'll admit it - my green thumb is going to be a work in progress, probably for the rest of my life. Stefan asked me how many plant murders I commited this summer and the number is astronomical ... but geeze, what a summer.

I completed my last day wwoofing yesterday and have met up with B-Gun, one of my dearest of dear friends since elementary school. We have a rough plan of not having a plan, which may include the cities of Victoria, Vancouver and Seattle and may have some guest appearances by fellow wwoofers, old college friends, random WHS grads and people I met for a week in the Dominican Republic years ago. What a way to end the perfect summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment